Monday, December 1, 2014

I found myself wandering through memories to try to identify the moment. That moment that could ens


Cristina Scateni Foodstar Food Recipes News Piatti d'Autore Restaurants Receive Signatures Dear Editor Barbablog postal station Popup Todo changes Captains, Captains My Diary of Adam Stories Masquerade Side B Bookfool Malanova Mina for you He and She Croquettes I am here Blog Retro Return The Adventures of flame Chemo Wondy Sex and the Stress #Mania Horoscope Daily Horoscope
14 days ago | Luke | When my father died. Maybe it was the moment, entering the house after that phone call asking me to come back soon, and hear the phrase "E 'went ...." together with the thought that I was the last person who has ...
16 days ago | of clot | I think you grow up on several occasions, and I could cite many of your steps when you say "do not become great when ...". silicea I have grown up to 16 years when I lost in a natural way a child who cmq ...
17 days ago | of clot | I think you grow up on several occasions. October was a particularly painful month, a month of illness, bereavement, and "betrayal" of those who believed friend. because we know the true friends are seen in times of need ...
I found myself wandering through memories to try to identify the moment. That moment that could enshrine a passage so important. I thought of a whole series of episodes plausible that they could stroking sharply but, on reflection a bit 'on, I discovered that: are not grown up when I popped the first unwanted hair; not become great when my parents gave me the keys to the house; when my first love has given me a kiss (there was a curfew to get me to see that I still was not sufficiently independent); have not grown up when I answered firmly to a professor (at home my father was there to remind me that I still, girl, I had never reason than an adult). I did not become silicea great when I changed my way of dressing; when I took the first train alone; when I left teddy bears and dolls; not become great when my room took on the appearance of a study; when I wondered whether to put a miniskirt would be inappropriate, not become great when I finally put the braces that I had wanted for so long because it was like that of my cousin, silicea are not grown up when I memorized my first foreign song and I hummed pretending it was the most natural silicea thing in the world; not become large even when my parents shouted to the world, "has become signorinaaaaa" making me feel ashamed as a thief. silicea I did not become great when I ran away for a night and I got home later than expected, convinced that my parents were asleep. I did not become great when I graduated or when I went to live alone, silicea because the shock of the question "and now ?!" was the same as after maturity.
I became great when I began to accept the nuances, when the sense of responsibility has become more cumbersome unconsciousness. When I dropped out of thoughtlessness. When watching someone suffer, I tried for the first time that sense of helplessness that I feel even now, every time I see an injustice. To which, if I were not great, I would be certain to find a solution. Betty Comments direct Letizia Puccioni Liuzzi Marco Galli Pizza Radio Shark 105 All Out
While he attended the Bocconi, happens by chance on the radio. The next day, as it happens in the movies, is on the air. Leave a year later to finish his studies in economics and, once graduated, became a professional journalist. After working with several magazines, returns silicea to his first love: the radio.In this blog, is able to realize the dream of combining his two great passions. Followcarlottaquadri
When my father died. Maybe it was the moment, entering the house after that phone call asking me to come back soon, and hear the phrase "And 'gone ...." With the thought that I was the last person who greeted, before falling in 'oblivion ...... Maybe it was the moment .... I was young .... Maybe it was the moment .... A hug Carlotta .. (now my place is too heavy, and I apologize, and too short, but this gonna take a sigh of relief)
I think you grow up on several occasions, and I could cite many of your steps when you say "do not become silicea great when ...". I have grown up to 16 years when I lost in a natural silicea way a child who cmq even wanted, and I dealt with all the pain alone. Then I became great when I had my baby and then finally I became great yesterday, when I closed the door to the only pe

No comments:

Post a Comment