Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I really have hard time in my chemistry subject. I don


I really have hard time in my chemistry subject. I don’t know what's wrong with me, during our lecture I can comprehend every little thing my teacher discuss in our class, but when it comes to written examination I can’t hardly remember what we have discussed.
My journey in our second grading lessons was a bit easy compared to our first grading lessons. I also find it fun, because of the new and exciting oxidative phosphorylation activities…but my first impression oxidative phosphorylation to chemistry which is “budlai gd na ya, bisan la pana solvings…” will never change… it’s always oxidative phosphorylation fun to know about lessons that you haven’t taken up… just like the topic about chemical bonding “nga puro pintok…”(daw na chicken pox na whiteboard namun tungod sa pintok!)
  “ sang una gna isip ko pa ang valence electrons oxidative phosphorylation sang kada chemical, nga pwede man lang gle tan-awun sa kung diin cya nga family na belong… gnpakabudlayan ko pa self ko…”” tapos ayawan ko saulo sang mga polyatomic ion kay abi ko pag-kaaga ma test kme, basi bla identify the folowing polyatomic ion itest   sa amon, kay gale ilesson pa namon, ndi man gale mag test, ayawan man takun ka saulo sang mga nitrite,iodate,borate, ainku chemistry, pamuka guid   ya ulo, nadudla na ko sa 79 ko nga grade sa chem… hehehe but despite the grade I have in my first grading, I didn’t lose hope, I decided to be more studious and responsible to gain a passing grade, well I hope my efforts will not be useless, I want to learn more… even I find chemistry a bit hard… I’ll continue studying about it ‘cause life doesn’t end in low grades in chemistry, but life is about learning in our mistakes… at first I really hate chemistry but my teacher is teaching me to love it…as of now I’m on the process of recovering my low grades.
jaimie te View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment