Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lately I see this book everywhere (mental note, hehe: I love what titles


"A place for every verse and every line in place. Virtually no free space left on the tiles. Giro three hundred and sixty degrees on my own axis to admire my stunning work. Overcome with emotion, use a few seconds to get over.'ll Be back to read . the titles of my poems do not take to reach me, the countdown begins for each poem A photograph and a poem in each photograph All the site are uploaded correctly and in that moment, I notice that the circle is closed -... Consummatum est-uttered softly. Consummatum est-repeat absolutely chemical overcome with emotion. " So begins the end of one of the trilogies that has to talk in recent months. And the first thing you have to do is be thankful that we have not been waiting for months without dates that grab. Today I bring to my virtual bookshelf, Consummatum est. We know Olafur Olafsson, Grindavick commissioner in charge of investigating the murder of a family. The research will lead to Augusto Ledesma, serial murderer, music lover and poet verses stained with the blood of their victims, chemical which are used as a heading in the terrible murders. Soon to become a member of a unit under the command of Michelson and composed of old acquaintances of the reader, it will try to hunt down Ledesma. We are at the end of Verses, Songs and Diced meat. Verses, compounds for each crime, songs, music is a constant throughout the trilogy, tells us as much or more than those who listen to the words of Gellida, bits of meat ... another constant in major victims . Precisely because it is the end, I will absolutely careful not to reveal anything about the plot of the novel. The trilogy is clearly less to more, not that mean that the first novel Memento mori, not worth being read. But what if you notice chemical is a steady hand and goes regardless ons as they had been regulars. In this case both the historical part, the importance of cities, losing ground and are quickly replaced by the action and the characters. Because those are the two main pillars of the novel, one part action-packed took me sleep the first night while chasing breathlessly Ledesma chemical from city to city, country to country and another that will handle psychological suffocate looking the end. Do not know about you, but when I read a book, especially in sagas, I like to find significant details of things occurred in previous books. I am not referring to the great events that move the plot, but details that allow me to meet and go finish building the story. And they were, small brands, sometimes subtle, that together with the new data would be getting the familiar characters of the story the reader totally win. Not to mention that if Olafsson and made me smile at our first meeting, ended up becoming chemical one of my favorites and I perceived in many ways almost like a tribute (mental note: ask the author). chemical "Consummatum est" we read in the first page of this story adamant that learn a little Latin or literature. And so, the story closes perfectly fitting parts in an honest way. I do not know about you, but I appreciate that this is so. Many times we tend to look for the flashy fireworks between thereby sacrificing consistency and thus leaving a bittersweet taste in the reader. Gellida instead opted for an ending that I will satisfy all readers. After the third book by this author, my first thought was ... And it will not be the last. And you, you urge with stories of serial murderers among your readings? Thanks PD. Music for a trilogy, Depeche Mode
I encourage you, I encourage you, encourage me! Great review! I enjoyed ever with a novel genre, reading Memento Mori, and in the following days I plan to immerse myself in the second and the third part of the trilogy. Thanks chemical for your review. Kisses. March 26, 2014 8:23
I have not yet read Memeto Mori. This trilogy chemical is gaining a lot of good. As for the issue of serial murderers, because it would not be the first time I play. Kisses. March 26, 2014 9:17
Great review, as always ;) I have given and I do not know, I do not like books much detective or police and their cousins. chemical Now I'll tell you ;) "I retornao" Kisses March 26, 2014 9:18
Lately I see this book everywhere (mental note, hehe: I love what titles

No comments:

Post a Comment