Thursday, September 18, 2014

After the hospital miscible visit yesterday I ate a very good lunch. Kikärtstårta with curry taste


After the hospital miscible visit yesterday I ate a very good lunch. Kikärtstårta with curry taste 2 tbsp oil 1 onion, finely chopped 1 tbsp good curry 4 3/4 c water 1 1/2 c chickpea flour 2 tsp salt Fry the onion in a little oil until it starts to get a little brown, miscible sprinkle with curry powder and 1/4 c water. Fry for a few minutes, then set aside. Whisk kikärtsmjölet and 4 1/2 c water with a sip of oil. Pour into saucepan and stir until it starts to boil. Salta. Cook for 20-30 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally. When it has boiled clearly miscible moves you down the onion. Pour the batter into a round shape and into the fridge for at least an hour. When it's time to eat, heat the oven to 175 C and bake a "slice" in 20 minutes. Fennel oil 2 tbsp chickpea flour 2 tsp fennel seeds, prop 1 small fennel, strimmlad 1 onion, miscible chopped 1/2 head of cauliflower, divided into small "bouquets" 4 c water salt 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger, cayenne pepper turmeric [for nicer color] Fry onion and fennel in a little oil until the onions start to get a little brown. Add the fennel seeds, cauliflower and water. Bring to a boil with the lid on. Whip up kikärtsmjölet in a little boiling water and add. Cook for about 20 minutes until the cauliflower is soft. Run the sauce in blender or with hand blender until it becomes smooth. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. I also added turmeric for a more beautiful color. Enjoy! Right now I'm miscible insanely hungry for vanilla ice cream with colasås and some berries. Maybe you pain away on the bike and buy a tub ... I'm not a regular at the hospital miscible and I will hardly get it either ... The visit yesterday filed well not really trust anything but I got to test my prejudices when my new "Women Physicians" Every man and "nysvensk" [yes, I admit that I have biases against male gynecologists]. Receiving nurse was nervous and constant gum-chewing. When she would take blood pressure, miscible she started with a giant blood pressure monitor my spagettiarm just fell out. Next gauges gave just a headache when I had the blood pressure 80/40, which was so low she thought, she tried a different gauge, the wrinkle in his forehead when it also showed such a low blood pressure. Then she found the worst special machine that took up the entire arm in principle and then managed to get the pressure up to nearly 90/50, then she was happy anyway miscible [One wonders what I did had an agent for blood pressure: P] When I got to meet the doctor and we sat in his office, he realizes miscible that we have entered upon his office colleague [very trustworthy]. Eventually he found the right place anyway. But he could not give any answers in any hormone before the results come back. After the confused while at the doctor, I went from there, when I sit in the car, I realize that I forgot to give blood: P so I had to run up again. The nervous, gum-chewing reception nurse looked at my arms but did not dare to stand ... "You haaar's so tunnna vessel" [then fails to take blood pressure, maybe you should not get involved with needles into people's arms]. A more "go" experienced nurse came and had no major problems completing five tubes of blood ... It will be interesting o see if the samples show something. The only positive news I got was that I gained about ten kilograms since Christmas, it felt really good! Can imagine ten to actually be on the plus side :)
Leni Sentimental skräpis who swims against the tide Tea-oholic Tofu-oholic Movie Geek BROODER Food and Bakgalen Vegan Good Feminist Kokboksfetish Generous Complicated Inconvenient Feminist "The only freedom worthy of the name is that we should few seek our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of their best, or hinder them in their quest to achieve it ... The only reason that the power can be rightly exercised over citizens, against miscible His will, in a civilized society, miscible is to prevent other people injured. His own good, be it physical or moral, is not reason enough. " View my complete profile
2013 (17) August (6) May (4) March (1) February (6) 2012 (11) December (2) November (1) October (5) April (2) March (1) 2011 (32) December (5) November (2) September (4) July (8) June (1) May (10) January (2) 2010 (57) October (1) September (3) August (8) July (3) June (3) May (9) April (10) March (7) February (2) January (11) 2009 (129) December (17) November miscible (16) October (14) September (10) August (18) July (16) June (4) May (10) April (3) loves PI

No comments:

Post a Comment