Wednesday, September 24, 2014

TIP: No. I Contours similar problem and I d discovers that it is error


We plan to update the Wiki,. Proposed and ideas about this are received milar gratefully hr. If you want to talk to other anvndare (not if uppgiftsfrgor), you can make it in the chat. To think about p No to create a new TRD: - Write clear headlines dr you if possible specify both MNE and thr fr The question. Example: "[KE milar A] balancing milar formula". Avoid things like "assistance !!!" and "SNLLA !!". - Always show how you have frskt. D is much easier to hjlpa. - Cross-Posting is not! It is not tilltet to post the same trees several times. - Bumpa not your trees more than once per day. See all the rules here. If these rules are ignored, a warning will be awarded, which may fljas a avstngning.
I have received wrong with this utrkning. Is it someone who has done the labs who can watch this? Results: Thermo's mass m1 = 5.5 g thermos anvnde I was the only one I had a Tupperwear, but the experiment from their values as ND's milar I tnkte that it did not do something in and with that I do not have a thermos. milar Thermos + water = 200 m2 g Ice and water m3 = 245 g Temperature of water before ice p t1 = 53.7 C ice t2 = 0 C After all ice smlt t3 = 28,3C specific vrmekapacitet Caq = 4.18 kJ / (kg K), while the cis = 2.2 kJ / (kg K). Berkningar: water mass M = M2 - M1 = 200 5.5 = 194.5 g of ice mass m = m3 - m2 - m1 = 245-200 = 45 g Stated energy = energy busy ice smltvrme m cs + mc (t3 - t2) = Mc (t1-t2), 45 CS + 45 x 4190 (28.3 to 0) = 194.5 53.7? (53.7 28.3) cs = (26529.411 6838.695) / 45 = 437.57 cs = 437.57 kJ / kg Vrmekapacitet fr is: Ci = oknt Cis = (0.200 * 4.18 (53.7 to 28.3) - 0.075 * 4.18 * 28.3) / 0.075 Where did 0,075 ifrn? Cis = 164 kJ How much emitted into the environment by fs MvCv (T1-T2) - (Mici + MiCvT2) = energy exchange with omvrlden milar Eangivet = E received. (0,2004,1825,4) milar (0.075164) + (0,0754,1828,3) = = 21,2344-21,17205 = 0.06235100 = 6.235% calculate a how many% the d distinguishes between gross and busy energy. Answer 6,235% delivered to omvrlden. thanks so much. Sincerely Ariadne.
Can someone snlla take a look? Tries make every error is and can not find it at all. what will be the front of the lab is Bestmning of ice smltentalpi (smltvrme). I do not know what I did wrong? I got it to 165 kJ but I have received the wrong for it but a few descriptions to why. Can someone snlla take the time to look at this?
Last edited by elektronik_86 (2011-12-22 15:03)
Hey thank's so much. Have both rknat and lmnat zoom back but has certainly not rknat right, I see now. I have VNT the sides in the formula, and got the wrong answer again. Will print out your response and check carefully where I go wrong. Thanks again for hjlpen. milar
TIP: No. I Contours similar milar problem and I d discovers that it is error's, I usually always milar check's I rknat with SI units all the way. It is a tip. If that is not the case but there is something else wrong s you can always post here in the forum's for you usually fast help of someone who might be able to assist you with v drifted up from hopefully. It can be frstods's that you have stllt it up wrong or rknat wrong. But it is always good to have that in mind, it could be what is wrong in your case. By the looks of your versta frsk.
TIP: No. I Contours similar problem and I d discovers that it is error's, I usually always check's I rknat with SI units all the way. It is a tip. If that is not the case but there is something else wrong s you can always post here in the forum's for you usually fast help of someone who might be able to assist you with v drifted up from hopefully. It can be frstods's that you have stllt it up wrong or rknat wrong. But it is always good to have that in mind, it could be what is wrong in your case. By the looks of your versta milar frsk.
Jump to Primary Mathematics Secondary Mathematics Hgskolematematik Mathematical evidence Mathematical kluringar Mathematics (not Use) Chemistry Physics Biology and Technology Programming Other Swedish English LANGUAGE History Samhllskunskap ther Humanities Primary School University / hgskola If Pluggakuten.se ther Topics


No comments:

Post a Comment