Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nature, 1500 m above sea level, the house on the lake, greenery on all sides of the world, sharp an


It's okay, roses are red, purple, yellow or pink, a color of love are unknow to the moment when you begin to blur vision, to see all flamboyantly, that your eyes are non-stop in the hair issue, because your smile in constant extension. All this and much more are the colors of love, because basically you're actually in love.
I almost always do not find in this edition. Not because I do not want to, but I do not believe in these colors, as I do not like the idea that there is a possibility of not having control over their lives. I'll try to get out of anything if it does not live up to my expectations. But one spring day changed everything, changed me. Saturday, so even non-working, but still sunny, everything smells like longer with warm milk in the garden osećamsekaokodkuće adhesion cafes. The company is there, all bursting with energy, we can move in this week's gossiping. A coming and smell and taste in a large bowl with warm milk. Twists and turns, eyes half closed, loose brain cells, you will receive a k'sebi and just to hear the sound srk hear a prezvučno šljus. 4 on the Richter scale, even thing and move to properly thank Mother Nature for ruined the momentum, when I heard - I'm sorry, adhesion sorry, sorry, no, no, no, and, and, and ... her eyes closed, trying to imagine that this excuse echoes only in my head, I do not want my beautiful eyes looking at the wrong things. adhesion However, this endlessly repeating sorry had to be discontinued. Zenica open, nostrils too, smiles with creaking teeth and prepared volley of sharp words, I look at the challengers earthquake. I've never seen a more beautiful face serious adhesion expression, aristocratic whiteness and beautiful blue depths, which radiates kindness and generosity, speaks to the challenger adhesion as the exam for admission to the FDU. It's okay Renaissance man, you will be housed at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts, but you are not doing well that the role of the romantic hero Mr. Darcy. I have to somehow make amends, do not cease to murmurs adhesion Mr. challenger. Iskupićeš so that you get lost in the dovetail, I'm surprised myself what I speak. Severe'm wrecked Saturday Plaisir.
However, it Ruining Plaisir continued every time you show up in osećamsekaokodkuće cafe. Some inexplicable coincidence I met him there, always receive a drink of the actor in the attempt. adhesion Millimeter we approached, pulling k'sebi all my friends preduhovitim and too interesting stories, which were always adhesion accompanied by thunderous applause and a smile. I say, an actor in an attempt adhesion to call of the footlights. And so my Ruining Plaisir continued, gradual, but steady occupying my brain. Simply I could not stop thinking adhesion about him. It's okay, I'll let you, you can come in. I better not think I could perform. We started seeing adhesion each other in person at numerous coffees with endless adhesion stories from the life of us, ordinary people. The challenger is a step by step managed to cause, first mild, then a stronger earthquakes in me. At that time we Telekom increased profits. We used to hang on Pupin invention as liver. We simmered over low heat for a few months. A few months adhesion !! ?? A flown by the speed of light. With him all the tango, from the first to the last second joint spent. However, I began to worry, if we will ever be BFF (best friends forever) or we will develop adhesion our prenabujali relationship. Stop worrying. Caring does not diminish the uncertainty of the future, reduce adhesion the impact of the present moment. I am residing in matt prostoproširenoj sentence sealed with a kiss, which raised a few millimeters. Hear me, a few millimeters, centimeters, inches eeeej. I feel that the country has just made a rotation on its axis, my heart also. I'm cool, Percocet, ice queen look, and in every part of me bobbing to the beat little party never killed nobody.
And then we say with our tango salsa, which relaxes the mind and deprives mental napestosti, join the club. A slight hand movements, variations in few steps in the form of passionate kisses, slightly adhesion bent knees, that can withstand the vibrancy of our horny bodies and salsa fever can start focusing on motion hips to the desired peak. Simply, he is my spiritual truth. Refracted the various images, izovorene and unspoken sentences, their contacts. All this determines its authenticity, and my optical properties of saying that, he's the one. Spring, summer, autumn, winter are our rights seasons for printed somewhere along and steal from everyday life that its most beautiful adhesion part, the two of us face to face, cheek to cheek, elbow against elbow. The Globe under our feet. I know, I exaggerate - the Globe. Greek islands and some part of Western Europe, and to me it seems like the whole world, as it is with him. This photo belongs to respective owner - Jelena Antic
Nature, 1500 m above sea level, the house on the lake, greenery on all sides of the world, sharp and intact air. Seemingly ordinary weekend. Smederevac works, one '' light '' breakfast in the form of corn bread, adhesion cracklings, cheese, yogurt and that's free advertising for rural

No comments:

Post a Comment